Thank you for registering for the 2021 NYS Innovation Summit being held November 8-9 at Turning Stone Resort in Verona NY. This event is co-hosted by NYSTAR and FuzeHub.
COVID 19 Vaccine Requirement and Refund Policy
We are closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and will follow New York State guidelines to help ensure your health and safety. All Summit attendees are required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, OR a negative result from a COVD-19 test*. In order to be considered fully vaccinated, participants need to have had their last dose at least two weeks prior to the event date (November 8).
- Summit organizers will accept as proof of vaccination 1) a physical vaccine card, 2) a photo of your vaccine card, or 3) the Excelsior Pass. These will be checked upon your entry to the event.
- Summit organizers will refund event registration fees for any reason through Monday, November 1st. After that date, we will only provide registration fee refunds if the entire event is cancelled. We understand concerns about coronavirus exposure and urges participants to make their decisions about attending this in-person event by the refund deadline.
- Participants are reminded that they are responsible for canceling their own hotel reservations, if any.
- If you have registered to exhibit and are unable or unwilling to abide by this new admission policy, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange for a refund.
- The event’s location, Turning Stone Resort in Verona, has a hospital-grade air turnover system and plenty of space to support some physical distancing. Turning Stone Resort has safely hosted in-person events since June and all staff members who handle food will be masked.
- Attendees may communicate their level of comfort in social interactions by selecting a red, yellow, or green lanyard for their name badge. A red lanyard indicates “no contact, please,” a yellow lanyard invites elbow bumps and conversation, and a green lanyard welcomes handshakes.
Thank you for understanding. We will keep you informed of any further changes to this admission policy, should they be required by local guidelines, our partners, or the venue.
*Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals may present proof of recent negative diagnostic test result for COVID-19 using an FDA or DOH authorized polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or other nucleic acid amplification test (NAATs) of comparable analytical sensitivity that was performed on a specimen (e.g., swab) collected within 72 hours of the event – or – an FDA authorized antigen test performed on a specimen collected within 6 hours of the event.